Reports to: Business Development Manager
Compensation: $65,000 per year
Classification: Full time, Exempt
ICAST (International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology) is a nonprofit social enterprise currently engaged in solving our affordable housing and climate change crisis in a financially sustainable manner. ICAST projects serve low income populations by investing in local communities, reducing resource waste, and help build local capacity.
The proposal writer will be responsible for:
· Research and writing of government, foundation and corporate grants.
· Research and responding to request for proposals and bids.
· Coordinating with Business Development Team on putting together, editing and submitting proposals.
· Project Logistics for proposals including completing checklists, putting templates together, reviewing NOFA’s, NOSA’s, and RFP submission requirements, completing forms and proposal attachments and reviewing budgets.
· Must have 2+ years grant/proposal writing experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in writing related field required.
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to juggle many projects and meet deadlines.
Your application was submitted successfully.